On Thursday night, the disappointing Indianapolis Colts will host the putrid New York Jets. So far, the Jets remain equally inept on both sides of the line. Most important of all, New York has been a terrible Super Bowl best betting value. Indianapolis has outperformed their on-field performance on the board. Injuries have decimated both teams. New York’s rookie sensation quarterback Zach Wilson is out indefinitely with a knee injury. Wilson was thrown to the NFL wolves with a poor supporting cast and paid the price. Counter to that is Colts quarterback Carson Wentz remaining in the lineup.
New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Betting Information
New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts CashBet Wagering Analysis
Following last week’s results, the Jets may gain additional sportsbook support. Indianapolis blowing their game to Tennessee was cause for frustration with gamblers. Although the Jets don’t measure up in public opinion, the Colts have turned off many squares. Indianapolis is seen as an underachieving team. And Carson Wentz remains an enigma with the betting public.
Jets Take Off After Upset Win
Last week New York beat Cincinnati 34-31 as 11.5-point home dogs. The game went over the Betting on Super Bowl total of 43. As a result, the Jets are 2-5 straight up, 2-5 against the spread, and 4-3 over/under. Overall, New York ranks 28th for total offense and 30th for scoring offense. Defensively, the Jets rank 28th overall and 30th for points allowed.
New York backup quarterback Mike White had a huge day. White threw for 405 yards and three touchdowns. Also, he caught a 2-point conversion pass on the go-ahead score. Also, White joined Cam Newton as the only player since at least 1950 to throw for 400 or more yards in their first career start.
White overcame two early interceptions. And then he became the Jets’ first 400-yard passer since Vinny Testaverde threw for 481 on Christmas Eve 2000, a span of 327 games.
Colts Suffering Season of Frustration
Last week Indianapolis lost to Tennessee 34-31 as 3-point home favorites. The game went over the Super Bowl betting odds total of 51. As a result, the Colts are 3-5 straight up, 5-3 against the spread, and 5-3 over/under. Overall, Indianapolis ranks 17th for total offense and 14th for scoring offense. Defensively, the Colts are 12th overall and 14th for points allowed.
Tennessee safety Kevin Byard picked off Carson Wentz in Colts territory. As a result, he set up Randy Bullock for a 44-yard game-winning field goal. Wentz had thrown just one interception all season until throwing two in the final 7 1/2 minutes. In sum, he was 27 of 51 with 231 yards, three TDs, and two interceptions.
New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts Against the Spread
On the road, the Jets are 26% against the spread. While as an underdog, New York is 40% vs. the odds. In conference games, New York is 35% against the spread. As an away team, New York is 52% under the total. Overall, as an underdog, the Jets are 53% under the total. And in conference games, New York is 57% under the total.
At home, Indianapolis is 47% against the spread. While as a favorite, the Colts are 54% vs. the odds. In conference action, Indianapolis is 46% against the spread. As a home team, Indianapolis is 52% under the total. Overall, as a favorite, the Colts are 52% over the total. And in conference games, Indianapolis is 58% over the total.
New York is 8-4 against the spread vs. Indianapolis. Also, the Jets and Colts are 9-4 over/under the Super Bowl betting total. Specifically, at Indianapolis, New York is 3-2 vs. the odds against the Colts. Further, these two teams are 0-3 over/under the total at Indianapolis.
New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts CashBet Free Pick
In this situation, the Colts have to circle the NFL gambling wagons. Look for a determined Wentz to redeem himself.
Jets at Colts CashBet Best Bet:
/ 9 hours ago
Tennessee Volunteers vs LSU Tigers NCAA Football Week 6 Game Analysis, Odds and Preview (Saturday, October 8th, 2022)
The Tennessee Volunteers will be on their way to Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge,...
/ 9 hours ago
Houston Cougars vs Memphis Tigers NCAA Football Week 6 Betting Tips, Odds and Preview (Friday, October 7th, 2022)
The Houston Cougars and the Memphis Tigers are all set to square off for...
/ 1 day ago
At the onset of the season, the Steelers started Bears castoff Mitch Trubisky at...