Please read carefully
Before registering with our Online Sportsbook, Casino and Horse betting website please verify that the laws in your jurisdiction permit online betting.
Since online sportsbooks and casinos have been using equivalent models and practices for a long time, it is a common occurrence to encounter comparable services, promotions, rules and policies among them. Nevertheless, all the information, graphics and services contained in this website either belong to or have been licensed to CashBet. Total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website without authorization, is strictly forbidden. Any similarities to other websites is simply a coincidence.
By opening up an account at CashBet and with the regular use of its website and services, you voluntarily accept all the terms and conditions of use and agree to comply with all the rules and regulations described herein. You declare that you have read in full and completely understood all the clauses that conform our company policy. If you do not wish to accept this agreement or any of the rules explained, please refrain from using our site and services.
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that online gambling is legal in the area where you live. You are the sole responsible for keeping records of your account activity and for declaring your winnings to your local tax authorities. You accept full responsibility for the use of your account number and password, which you agree to keep safe and not share with other people.
You understand that the services provided by our website are delivered “as is” and under no circumstance CashBet will be liable for any direct or collateral damage, caused by the use of the website and/or any its services. CashBet will not be made accountable be for any errors, failures, delays or interruptions in any of the services, caused by third party suppliers, such as internet, software or financial services providers.
You accept that this limited liability represents a reasonably allocated risk, fundamental to any commercial contract and that the website and its services would not be offered if not accompanied by such limitations.
It is CashBet’s exclusive prerogative to modify, add, limit or discontinue any of the services offered at any time without prior notification. Likewise, we reserve the right to modify the current rules and regulations at our sole discretion and without notification. It is the user’s sole responsibility to keep abreast of any changes made to the website or services. Your use of the site and services following any change, will represent your acceptance of those changes.
In case of any conflict proceeding from the lack of a specific rule or the understanding of an existing one, shown on any part of this website, which appears ambiguous, inconsistent or incorrect, management’s final judgment on the issue stands irrevocably.
Violation of the present agreement or any of the rules described in any part of the site and services, will result in termination of your account, without further obligation for CashBet. CashBet is an independent and ambitious brand new enterprise. We have no relation to any other online sportsbook or casino in any way, nor are we affiliated to any sports association or league, whether amateur or professional. CashBet operates legally offshore in the country of Costa Rica and is subjected to the country's laws, government institutions and authorities. In case of any legal dispute, you consent to arbitration by Costa Rican officials appointed by CashBet.
CashBet may collect and use user’s personal information to improve customer service, personalize user experience, and improve our site and services, process payments, run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature. Send users information they agreed to receive and send occasional emails. At any time, the user may unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our servers. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users takes place over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site, or administer activities on our behalf. We may share your information with these parties provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. These sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy and customer service policies. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect information from those we know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under that age.
To ensure the security and protection of your account, and to prevent fraud, and facilitate the processing of withdrawals, documentation is required to perform standard security checks routinely. All new credit cards registered will be verified within 24 hours of the first deposit. IP address will be checked together with verification from the issuing bank and of your registered billing address. If the address is not a match, the account will be restricted from further deposits or withdrawals and the player will be notified within 3 business days.
Documents must be sent for account to be in good standing. Before any withdrawal can be made and at management’s discretion, players will be required to send clear and legible copies of pictured id; copies of both sides of any credit/debit card used to deposit; utility bill matching billing address provided upon registration; credit card authorization form acknowledging the processed credit/debit card transactions. All players depositing with a credit card agree that no withdrawals will be processed in their accounts within 21 business days of their first credit card deposit. If a new card is used, a new holding period starts and documents for that card will be requested.
1. The rules at CashBet match very closely to those found at Las Vegas sportsbooks. The purpose of these rules is to protect the company and our customers.
2. All customer betting accounts at CashBet enjoy privacy and confidentiality, and the record of of all interactions between customers and our company’s representatives are kept for seven days.
3. All clients must be at least 18 years old. Restrictions of age for Internet gaming vary depending on the state or country. Our operations strictly comply with all local laws. You are urged not to access our site unless you comply with the laws that govern your jurisdiction.
4. All materials this website contains or distributes are either owned by or licensed to CashBet. All rights to all odds, lines, content, images, copyright, trademark, other proprietary rights and other materials are held by CashBet and licensors.
5. The website and betting system function under the best and most recent technologies of security and connectivity; However, no system is infallible.
6. CashBet or any other third party involved, will not be held in responsibility for any system failure that may cause information loss or any damage.
7. CashBet will be exempted from any claims, counting without restraint, legal fees, awards of damages, losses, costs and other disbursements that the site may incur as a result of any claim, request, lawsuit or judgment directly or indirectly based on the violation of these general conditions.
8. CashBet reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, refuse, modify or cancel any bet at any time from any account.
9. Customers cannot bet more money than what is available in their accounts. Credit is not offered to any player without exception.
10. CashBet serves recreational gamblers exclusively. Any professional, steam, or syndicate players’ accounts will be closed forthwith and current balances will be seized.
11. Customers can place a bet by logging into their respective accounts; if, for any reason, they lose connection before the process is completed, the bet might be accepted at the discretion of management’s and it is the responsibility of the client to confirm whether or not the wager was placed.
12. All bets are final; no bet can be cancelled once it is confirmed by the customer.
13. The only way a wager can be canceled by the client is to bet on the opposite side of the contest in which he originally wagered if the event has not begun yet. This will be considered no action for the rollover.
14. Each customer must identify themselves using their betting account number and password every time they login to CashBet.
15. The client is solely responsible for their unique password and account number. It is your obligation to keep your personal information secure and you are fully responsible for any misuse of it.
16. We allow only one account per person, household, or IP address. CashBet may close any duplicate account and cancel and/or forfeit any bonuses, winnings and promotions in it.
17. CashBet currently accepts customers and players only from the United States and Canada.
18. You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of using our site and services, and that you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your use of our site and services is at your sole discretion and risk.
1. The minimum bet accepted over the internet is $1 for sports and horses. The minimum bet placed over the telephone is $25.00 for sports, and $10.00 for horses.
2. In the case of a glaring error on any posted line, game scheduled time, or maximum bet limit, any bets will be considered as “no action”, and all wagered funds will be credited accordingly.
3. The maximum limit on overnight lines (from the last half time of the night until we open the following morning) is any combination of bets that total no more than $250. Any multiple wagers placed during this period that exceed this limit will be considered “no action”.
4. You can pick any one team up to only three times on your parlay and teaser combinations. Keep a record of your team picks. If you select the same team (or total) in more than three parlays and/or teasers, we may cancel all of your bets involving that team or total.
5. Open Parlays must be filled within seven days after they are placed. Any Parlay wager still open after seven days will be voided and the risk amount returned to the available balance. The open parlay will be cancelled even if there are winning picks within it.
6. When betting online, customers are entirely responsible for their own account transactions. Double-check your bets for any errors before you confirm them. You are responsible for writing down the ticket number as confirmation of a bet placed online. Without this number, we do not take responsibility for bets not confirmed in the system.
7. All read backs are final if placing a wager by phone. When your bet(s) is (are) completed, the wagering representative will read all wagers back to the customer. The user must state their wagering account number and password to confirm that the wagering agent has recorded all bets correctly. Please pay attention to the read back. You are solely responsible for correcting any mistakes during the read back. Should a customer not hear the read back as a result of technical difficulties (disconnections, static, etc.) it is their responsibility to call again forthwith to confirm their bets(s), or all bets will be accepted as the wagering representative entered them.
8. You must report all account discrepancies within three (3) days from the date of the possible mistake.
9. Rolling IF-Bets are not accepted in any way.
10. A game/match will have action with no regard to the League heading associated with the matchup. For instance, two teams from the same League are playing in a Cup competition. If the matchup is erroneously placed in the League offering, the game/match will still have action, provided that the matchup is correct. That is to say, a matchup will have action provided that the two teams are correct, and without regard to the League header in which it is placed on our website.
11. All future bets are graded and credited upon completion of the event or season. For instance, a wager on the Yankees over 90 wins will be graded following full completion of the schedule even if the outcome of the bet has been established.
12. We encourage you to read and become familiar with all the rules that govern the mechanics of sports gambling, per type of wager and per type of sport at cashbet.ag/Sportsbook.
1. Lines are offered at the discretion of CashBet. We do not guarantee any line at any point while a game is being played.
2. All live in-play betting is done exclusively online. Live betting wagers cannot be canceled, and players are responsible for enabling/disabling this option.
3. Live in-play lines are offered for nationally televised games on selected sports. Information is intended as a guide and we assume no liability if any information is incorrect.
4. Customers should be aware that transmissions described as live may actually be delayed. Players may experience a maximum delay of 15 seconds depending of the sport and the location. The extent of any delay may vary depending on the set-up through which you are receiving data.
5. Past-post: If it has been determined that a bet was placed after the outcome is known or after the participant or team has gained a material advantage, open and settled bets will be cancelled.
6. If an error has been identified all bets will be cancelled. If the format of a match differs from our implied information, we reserve the right to cancel any bets.
7. If the outcome of a market cannot be verified, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation is acquired. Markets do not include overtime.
8. We reserve the right to correct incorrect settlements at any time. If a match is not finished or played, all undecided markets are void.
9. Depending on the sport, odds may change significantly from one moment to the next. If the option to “Accept any odds change” is turned on, wagers will be accepted at the current market odds without any warning or option to cancel the wager.
10. Live Wagers may not be graded immediately so results can be verified. We will grade everything as soon as we have the official results. In the event of any particular information being incorrect we assume no liability for this.
11. We encourage you to read and become familiar with all the rules of live betting at cashbet.ag/Sportsbook.
CasBet offers action on all major A class tracks, and most B and C class tracks in the US. We take action on Win, Place and Show bets, also Exactas, Quinellas, Trifectas, Superfectas, Daily Doubles and Pick 3s, if offered by the track. The minimum bet on horses over the Internet or phone is $1. The maximum amount depends on the track. Once wagers are placed and confirmed, they may not be changed or canceled. The horse betting system automatically takes the races off the board when they begin; if you have a confirmed ticket, you will have action on the race. This applies for both internet and call center. Post times are available upon request. For thoroughbreds and harness racing we take into account the whole minute for your bet. For Quarter Horse we rely on our system’s off-time as official time. If it is found that a wager was past-posted, your wager will then be disqualified from any winnings, and your original bet will be placed back in your account.
In all events where a winning horse’s name corresponds with the official record, we will pay the bet made on the named horse. In the event that the horse’s name does not correspond with the official record, we may hold back a payout until review. When you bet on a horse that is coupled, your bet includes all horses running under said number. If part of an entry is scratched and part runs, all bets have action. If a horse is shown as scratched in our wagering menu but runs, there will be no refunds given for any wagers made in that race. If a horse runs for purse money only, we follow the track payout rules. If a track is in our menu, or a wager type available, that is not listed on our site, the maximum net profit will default to $500.
The Casino games and software are audited by a licensed agency that performs statistical analyses of the casino games, RNG software, payout structure, and return-to-player percentages to certify fair gaming is being provided to customers. In case that any casino game or software malfunction occur, any claim of payout or winnings will be voided. Whether the software has been manipulated or systematic errors occur within the software or any internal or external effect that alter any game’s intended outcome, or is determined faulty or malfunctioned, the result of the game will be considered non-applicable and no payout or winnings as deemed by faulty software, will be honored or distributed to the player. CashBet reserves the right to cancel all winnings, payouts, or cash-outs enabled by wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical malfunction. The player agrees to forfeit any winnings that result from such errors or mistakes or technical issues. Players are prohibited from playing casino games that may be or suspected to be faulty. By entering the casino, all users accept the aforementioned rules.
1. Your bonus rollover requirement is the amount of money you need to bet before you can request a withdrawal.
2. If you make an additional deposit before completing a rollover and you request a bonus on it, both rollovers must be completed. When your account balance becomes zero, your rollover obligation is considered complete.
3. Rollover requirement is determined by: the deposit amount plus the bonus amount multiplied by the number of rollovers required. For instance, a $100 deposit with a 100% Cash Bonus has 12 times rollover. The total amount of rollover required would be $2,400: (100+100) x 12 = $2,400. All bonuses are subjected to a rollover.
4. Sportsbook rollover is calculated based upon the lower of the two values (risk/win). For instance: In a wager risking $110 to win $100, $100 is counted towards the rollover amount. If the wager was on baseball, the amount taken into account would be half, in this case $50.
5. What counts towards the rollover are the straight bets on the full games with lines between -200 and +140. Quarters, halves, props, team totals, futures, if bets, parlays, teasers, round robins, horses, casino and live betting do not count towards the rollover. You can use your balance on those type of wagers but they will not count towards the rollover. Baseball counts as half action (50%). Ties, pushes and cancelled bets don’t count for rollover. Freeplays do not count for rollover.
6. You cannot wager on both sides of a game just to meet the rollover; this will be deemed as “no action” and disregarded for the rollover. Any bets considered to be correlated may be canceled. Correlated bets include, but are not limited to: Team total to a team total in the same game; all quarters and halves in the game; team total to a run line; money line or total in the same game; any side or run line/puck line of a quarter, half or game to another side of the same game in a parlay or any type of if bet.
7. We retain the right to limit the amount of times a customer may take part in a promotion. Bonuses, contests, rewards, gifts, and promotions are intended for recreational gamblers exclusively.
8. CashBet reserves the right to refuse any bonus or promotion to customers deemed to be professional, syndicated or steam gamblers. Any account suspected of fraud, involved in illegal activities or related to multiple account creation, will not receive any bonus.
9. Promotional credits/bonuses can be used only for sportsbook betting purposes.
10. Promotional bonuses have no cash value until the account has been active for a minimum of 30 days and have met the received promotion rollover.
11. An active account is defined as an account that has several bets placed that represent a minimum of $50 in action each week, during the preceding 30 days.
12. If an account has a balance but there has been no action (stale balance) for over 30 days, the account is ruled inactive and any pending rollover amount is reset to the initial required amount; all action older than 30 days will be ignored and the customer needs to start again to complete the rollover originally required.
13. Bonuses are not automatically approved and must be requested at the time of depositing. After the deposit has been processed and the bonus request approved, the bonus will be added to the account within the following 12 hours. Due to system limitations, bonuses can only be credited while the deposited amount is not in use and less than 24 hours have passed since the deposit was made.
14. If you opt out of a bonus, your decision is final and forfeited bonuses will not be added later.
For qualified deposits please contact our customer support team. Bonus is credited in the form of cash (real money) when an eligible customer makes a deposit and wishes to receive the bonus. We will match the amount of your deposit. To request a withdrawal, a rollover of 12 times must be covered in the Sportsbook first. This promotion can be used with any deposit method but cannot be combined with any other promotion. Bonus and Deposit amounts must be played in the Sportsbook. Action in the Casino or Horseracing will not be taken into account for the rollover. You can use your balance on these services, but they will not count for the rollover. General promotion rules apply.
For qualified deposits please contact our customer support team. Bonus is credited in the form of cash (real money) when an eligible customer makes a deposit and wishes to receive the bonus. We will double the amount of your deposit. To request a withdrawal, a rollover of 30 times must be covered in the Casino first. This promotion can be used with any deposit method but cannot be combined with any other promotion. Bonus and Deposit amounts must be played in the Casino. Action in the Sportsbook or Horse betting will not count for the rollover. You can use your balance on those services, but they will not count for the rollover. Every casino game counts towards the rollover. Only Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Poker, Video Poker and Pai Gow count as half action (50%). General promotion rules apply.
For every friend you refer that makes a deposit you can receive 10% of their initial deposit. The friend you refer must be a new account. Tell them to use your full name or your account number when they open their account. If you request a referral bonus, once your friend’s deposit has been processed, the bonus will be placed in your account in the following 24 hours. Bonuses need to be requested at the time of depositing. If you opt out of receiving a bonus, your decision is final and forfeited bonuses will not be added later. The Referral Bonus will be in the form of cash and will have 5X rollover attached to it. General promotions rule apply.
1. Freeplays are only accepted on straight bets made on sports with moneylines between -200 and +140.
2. Freeplays can be placed via the internet or phone.
3. Freeplays cannot be used with multiple selection or exotic wagers. Freeplays cannot be used for Casino or Horse racing action.
4. CashBet may cancel any Freeplay bet accepted unintentionally or in error.
5. On winning Freeplay bets, only the win amount will be credited to players’ available balance. Freeplay bets that result in a push are 0 reimbursed, because risked amount on a Freeplay is 0.
6. Freeplay amount is reimbursed if the sports event is cancelled. If the game is postponed, used freeplays are considered in action until the postponed game resumes.
7. CashBet may cancel all freeplay bets considered to have been placed by multiple players or syndicates.
8. Freeplays cannot be accumulated for later use. Everytime you reload your account and receive a promotion involving freeplays, unused freeplay amounts are deleted.
9. Freeplays are accepted up to a maximum of $1,000 per selection disregarding the number of bets placed.
By using any electronic method of payment, you certify that you are the legal owner of the method itself and any bank account related to such method. We may ask for additional documentation to verify such ownership. You agree to honor all your credit/debit card transactions and electronic payments and never to dispute, deny or chargeback any transaction submitted, in exchange for the services provided by CashBet. We reserve the right to collect any amount that is considered rightfully owed to us, as well as any fees or penalties associated to such amount, by any legal means available to us. Intentional and malicious chargebacks are treated as fraud and represent immediate account closure and confiscation of funds.By making a deposit, you declare that the source of the funds is completely legal and our site and services are not being used for fraudulent and/or illegal activities. Any account suspected of fraud, will be suspended and investigated. If the investigation proves account activity to be fraudulent and/or illegal, all the appropriate measures will be taken. Any investigation may take up to 10 to 14 business days.Refunds apply in two cases only: (i) when the card was actually charged, but both processor and merchant, failed to receive a confirmation due to a time out error. Copy
of Bank statement will be required to process the refund. (ii) Security screening failed; when a transaction is flagged as suspicious or potential fraud, it will be refunded within the next 24 hours. The minimum credit/debit card deposit is $50. The maximum credit card deposit per transaction is of $800 via Visa and MC. The maximum amount of transactions per day per credit card and per customer is 5 or $4000 via Visa and MasterCard. The maximum amount of transactions per week per credit card and per customer is 70 or $10000 via Visa and MC. The maximum amount of transactions per month per credit card and per customer is 200 or $19000 via Visa and MC.
Withdrawal requests are accepted every day during normal working hours. Withdrawals are processed Monday through Friday only, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM EDT. All withdrawal requests must be placed directly using the form available at the Cashier or by sending an email from the registered email address to [email protected] You are entitled to submit one request every 7 days. For security reasons, withdrawals are sent to the account holder exclusively and requests made over the phone or chat will not be processed. Submitting a request does not guarantee its approval or later processing. All withdrawals requests are subject to a period of 24 hours, during business days, for reviewing and approval. In order for a withdrawal to be approved and processed, your account must: (i) be active for at least two consecutive weeks at the time of request; (ii) be fully verified with all KYC documentation in good standing; (iii) have completed all the rollover requirements; (iv) have completed other play through and holding periods; (v) have the requested amount available in the balance at the time of processing; (vi) not be in transgression of other rules listed on the present terms and conditions of use. Failure to comply with any requirement will result in the cancellation of the request or if approved, an additional penalty fee will be applied at management’s discretion.
Any amount deposited has a minimum requirement of 1X rollover, even if no bonus was credited. Deposits made with credit/debit card require a 21 day holding period when used for the first time. Depending on the deposit method, a withdrawal request may be subject to additional holding periods. Processing and completion times after approval, may vary depending on the selected method and processor’s availability. Some methods may take longer to process due to international banking procedures. Approved withdrawals are our number one priority and we make every effort to process them rapidly. Although rare, a withdrawal could take up to 7 to 10 business days to be completed, when unexpected circumstances out of CashBet’s control arise.
The Finance dept. of Cashbet reserves the right to: (i) modify information about methods, amounts, limits and fees at any time without prior notification; (ii) change the payment method on any pending withdrawal to adjust to processor’s availability; (ii) modify the amount of any withdrawal to adjust to processor’s limits or apply extra fees; (iii) deny, reverse or hold any withdrawal when management considers it necessary; (iv) change the maximum withdrawal amount or allotted frequency of requests for any player at any time. Customers may be able to cancel or modify a withdrawal request, while it is still pending or during the early stages of processing, by sending an email from the registered email address to [email protected] If a withdrawal is canceled, any fees applied during processing are not refundable. After a withdrawal is about to or has been completed, it is not possible to make any changes.
MG: $ 800
BitCoins: $ 1,000
PayPal, Venmo or ACH: $1,000
Money Orders: $ 2,000*
Bank Wires: $ 4,000
*Money Orders are sent via mail and may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to be received.
MG, Bitcoins, PayPal, Venmo and ACH: Free for active accounts
Bank Wires and Money Orders: Free for active accounts.
Inactive accounts: $250 penalty fee.