Connect with us

College Football

Georgia Big Betting Favorites vs. South Carolina at Week 3 of College Football

South Carolina Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs CashBet Odds Analysis

Namely, Georgia head coach Kirby Smart is a defensive and recruiting mastermind.  Smart honed his craft as Alabama’s defensive coordinator under Nick Saban.  Under Saban, Smart learned the value of recruiting.  And he was an eager student under the greatest defensive mind in college football history.  Now Smart is utilizing those lessons to build the Bulldogs into a national College football betting championship contender.  South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer had a couple of Hall of Fame mentors as well.  His father, Frank Beamer, began Shane’s tutelage.  Subsequently, Beamer was an ace recruiter under Steve Spurrier at South Carolina.

South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Georgia Bulldogs Betting Information

Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm ET
Location: Sanford Stadium, Athens, Georgia
TV Coverage: ESPN

South Carolina vs. Georgia Betting Odds

Team SP/RL TOTAL ML
South Carolina +31½ ( -110 ) 48 ( -110 ) +3500
Georgia -31½ ( -110 ) 48 ( -110 ) -8500
Place Bets

South Carolina Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs CashBet Odds Analysis

On this occasion, Georgia will carry most of the Bitcoin sportsbook handle.  Cause by their power status and win over Clemson.  Further, everyone knows South Carolina is rebuilding.

Shane Has Gamecocks Beaming So Far

Last Saturday, the South Carolina Gamecocks scored a 20-17 win at the East Carolina Pirates as 3-point favorites.  The game went under the Betting on college football total of 56.5.  Namely, Parker White knocked through a 36-yard field goal as time expired as South Carolina rallied from a 14-point deficit to escape.

Damani Staley had a 63-yard interception return for a touchdown just before halftime.  As a result, he gave the Gamecocks a needed spark after trailing 14-0 in a mistake-filled opening half. Former graduate assistant Zeb Noland also had a game-tying touchdown pass to Dakereon Joyner late in the third quarter.

Kirby Looking Smart at the Onset for 2021

Last week the Georgia Bulldogs annihilated the UAB Blazers 56-6 as 22.5-point home favorites.  The game went under the bet on NCAAF total of 56.7.  Backup quarterback Stetson Bennett came off the bench for the injured JT Daniels.  Bennett tied a school record with five touchdown passes in the first half.  The senior completed his first five passes, with four of them going all the way to the end zone for the Bulldogs.  Correlate that in 2020 Bennett, a former walk-on, started five games before Daniels claimed the job.

On Georgia’s second offensive play, Jermaine Burton set the tone by hauling in a 73-yard TD from Bennett.  Subsequently, Bennett had scoring passes of 12 yards to Kenny McIntosh, 89 yards to Brock Bowers, and 61 yards to Arian Smith.

To summarize, Bennett finished 10 of 12 passing for 288 yards.  And he became the sixth Georgia quarterback to pass for five touchdowns in a game.  All of which begs the question, what’s the quarterback situation going forward?  Smart didn’t commit after the game.

South Carolina Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs Against the Spread

Specifically, on the road, South Carolina is 33% against the spread.  As an underdog, the Bulldogs are only 26% vs. the odds.  And in SEC action, South Carolina is 41% on the board.  South Carolina is 67% over the total in away games.  While as an underdog, the Gamecocks are 53% to the over.  In SEC matchups, South Carolina is 55% over the number.

At Sanford Stadium, Georgia is 40% against the spread.  While as a favorite, the Bulldogs are 55% on the board.  And in SEC games, Georgia is 50% vs. the line.  Georgia is 56% over the total in home games.  And then, as a favorite, the Bulldogs are 64% to the under.  In SEC matchups, UGA is 62% under the total.

In sum, Georgia got the money in four of their most recent six games with South Carolina.  Six of the last eight games in this series went over the total.  At Georgia, the Gamecocks are 6-2 on the board.  Also, USC and UGA are 4-2 over the total at Sanford Stadium.

South Carolina Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs CashBet Free Pick  

In view of the respective rosters for this Betting on NCAAF matchup, Georgia rates the significant edge.

South Carolina at Georgia CashBet Best Bet: 

Georgia Bulldogs

Promotions

CashBet Sportsbook Promotions

CashBet Sportsbook Promotions

HeadLines

More in College Football